Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Church in Atlanta, Anyone?

OK, does anyone out there have a good church they can suggest to me in Atlanta? Hubby and I are searching so it's been a different one every other week since I've moved. I'm Baptist and need some good foot-patting, hand-clapping, gospel music. I also need a convicting, tell-it-like-it-chis, bible-based, Holy-Ghost-filled, preach-up-a-storm, pastor. The other thing is I'm not big on mega churches, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. On top of all this, if there's one located anywhere on the North side of ATL, that would be great too, but hey - Have Bible. Will Travel. It doesn't have to be Baptist - I'll do non-denominational. As long as they're worshipping Christ and is Biblically based, i'm cool.

If you want to suggest your church or a church you've visited, I'd love to hear from you! Thanks!

4 comments:

Fergie said...

I feel your pain. We searched, and searched, and searched and finally found the perfect place for us. However we are in Cobb, and I am assuming by North Side you are speaking of North Fulton (Alpharetta) or North of Atlanta Gwinnett. Feel free to drop me an email and I'll get with Babs and some other North side bloggers and get you a few suggestions.

Anonymous said...

When I lived in the ATL, I attended a phenomenal place called Destiny Metropolitan Worship Church (Pastor Bryan Crute, Sr.). It's grown tremendously since I was there (back in 2000-2001) but it's still not a mega-church size and you will definitely be taught, convicted, inspired and on fire after just one service!

Meilyn said...

Thanks so much, Fave! Great suggestion. I went to Destiny today and really enjoyed it. We'll be going back soon too!

Leoninatl said...

Haven't been on here in a long time. Yeah, I was going to tell you that I've also been attending Destiny Metropolitan for about a year or so. I really enjoy the services there.