Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy for Hoda

I just have to say that I'm loving that NBC's Today Show has made Hoda Kotb (what kinda name is that anyway?) a regular news anchor on the weekday show (formerly a weekend anchor).

Along with Matt and Meredith, they've got the black (Al and Lester), Asian (Ann), and Latino (Natalie) demographics all covered. And I must say I'm loving Tiki Barber's becoming a national correspondent as well. Adding Hoda has only impressed me more. She's got a great presence and I love that she's willing to go all out -- even with a nationally televised two-step.

As a long-time Today Show fan, these people have become a part of my breakfast routine so I say, "BIG UPS to NBC and the Today Show producers or whoever it is that is in charge of "talent". I think you've got a great team!"

No comments: