Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hoda and Kathy Lee Not Hoding it Down

Yeah, I know I spoke on how happy I was that Hoda Kotb joined the Today Show's weekly crew but this 10am (EST) hour with she and Kathy Lee are tearing me apart. My schedule is all messed up now. From 7 to 9am, BBC gives me the world news. And normally I'd get all my local weather, style and beauty news, and learn some new stuff from my peeples on Today Show. But the emptiness that fills this gossippy hour with Hoda and Kathy Lee just ain't right. Sorry to say it but I can't watch any longer. I know it's something new and I figured it would take a minute for them to find their "groove" but it's getting worse day by day. In my opinion, this hour of thoughtlessness marked by no more news is really bringing down the credibility of Today Show. I wasn't surprised at Kathy Lee because I was never a big fan. But, Hoda, is that really you?

Sorry, Hoda. I gotta move on. Glad they moved up the reruns of Living Single.

No comments: